Recently

Whatsapp Update issues solved | Why my WhatsApp account in not opening

 Issue Solved

Whatsapp Update issues solved

 "This new version fixed a lot of critical issues, the old version will cease to work soon, please upgrade now!"

I had also same issue but luckily my brain worked that time and solved this issue. 

I have simple solution about this issue.

I'm gonna show you "How to solve Whatsapp Update issue" 

Read it also: Best mobile screen Recorder

Read it also: Change mobile number in Facebook account

How to solve Whatsapp Update issue

Follow these steps;

Step 1. Uninstall Whatsapp

#Note: don't worry about your deleted Messages. I have a solution for that too.

Step 2. Download again and install
I hope that your problem is solved

How to recover all deleted Whatsapp massages

Click restore button when you make an account of Whatsap. 
Done



No comments: